sábado, 10 de março de 2012

Personal Profile - Sylvia.



Name:
 Sylvia Mendonça Procópio, a.k.a. Syh, Shi, Sisi, Sylvinha...
Date of Birth: April 16th, 1996.
Place of Birth: Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais.
Previous school: Colégio Santo Agostinho.
School: CEFET-MG.

Course: Environment
Likes: I like pizza. A LOT. But there are other things I love, like books, chocolate, ice cream with cake, good movies, Beatles, going out with my friends and my dog Mell.  My favourite subjects are History, Geography and Portuguese. I really love anime and mangá (Japanese comics and cartoons) and tv shows like House, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, Sherlock and Fringe. Did I mention that I love books?
Dislikes: Math, Chemistry, people who call me fat but refuse to pay for my lipoaspiration, sertanejo, pagode, PMS, racism, homework and Mondays, specially Mondays. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário