segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2012

Name: Nathalia Prado da Costa
Nickname: Nath
Date of birth: 13/10/1995
Place of birth: Pouso Alegre/ Minas Gerais
Previous school: E. E. Madre Carmelita
School: CEFET MG
Course: Enviromental
Likes: I like music, play guitar, movies and mainly TV series. My favorite tv series are Pretty little liars, Gossip Girl, Switched at Birth, The Secret Circle, The Vampire Diares, The lying Gme, Friends, Two and a Half Man......... I really love to go out with my friends, don't matter where, I just love to be with them, it makes my day better.
Dislikes: I hate to see people bad. I don't like to be away from who I love. I could stay here all the day just righting the kinds of foods and drinks that I don't like, for example, I don't like Soft Drink, pizza, pasta, tomato, chease...... And many people call me crazy because of that. But what I really don't like is to be alone.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário