segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2012

Name:  Victor Tadeu de Oliveira
Nickname: Vitor ( I consider it a nickname )
Date of birth: 12 /12/1995
Place of birth: Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
Previous school:  Colégio Tiradentes da PMMG
School: CEFET- MG
Course: Meio Ambiente
Likes: 
So , i like people in spite of  doesn't sounds sometimes . I like to watching comedy movies , eat A LOT , sleep , parties  ,  laugh , travel , ice cream , camp , beach , english , eat again , dance , STUDY( a little ), sleep again , scouting , talking , be with my friend , photography , nature .
Dislikes:  I DON'T like drink .
I don't like be arrogant with people who like me . If it's boring people, doesn't have problem. I don't like be without sleep and eat for much time ( yes , I just think about bed and food) , pass vacation or holydays in my house , Lady gaga and company ,Faustão , Gugu and Raul gil . 
Any important thing about yourself: I'm responsible , outgoing , easygoing , funny sometimes , frank , reliable , talkative .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário