domingo, 11 de março de 2012

PROFILE: PEDRO LAVALLE CARNEIRO


NAME: Pedro Lavalle Carneiro
NICKNAME: Lavalle
DATE OF BIRTH: 14/09/1996
PLACE OF BIRTH: Belo Horizonte/ Minas Gerais
PREVIOUS SCHOOL: C.O.L.E.G.U.I.U.M Unidade Ouro Preto
SCHOOL: CEFET MG
CURSE: Environmental

LIKES: I really like to exersice, for example swim and work out, but i really like to eat too , and very much, i love pizza, hamburguers, french fries, chocolate, etc. I like volleyball too, especially to go at volleyball games, it's very exity to see and scream there. And one of my preferred thing to do it's dance, i love to dance any tipe of music, like samba, eletronic music, funk, pagode, classic music,etc, so because of that you can see that i'm a party boy.

DISLIKES: What i really hate it's soccer, it's the most boring and ridiculous sport of earth. I don't like horror and romantic movies either, the first it's to depressing and the second it's very sticky. I hate cheese and bacon, and i don't like rock very much, but i hear it sometimes. But what i really hate to do is... homework, sorry teacher =)
                                         
       

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário