segunda-feira, 30 de abril de 2012

Paródia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ajEjNuBRnc&feature=youtu.be


PARÓDIA

NEW YORK        Mirian, Ysamara, Marcela, Raissa e Lucas


I know you told me i should stay away
But I just cannot avoid go this way -ay
I figure out Frank Sinatra was wrong
Like you used to say I had burn my tong

 They very hurry, they don’t care at all
Don’t even look at you when you fa-all
I just find out how they’re awake all day
I aways find a starbucks on my wa-ay

 But mama, New York is a incredible place
Everywhere I go I see a different face
Mama please don’t cry I will be alright
I just can’t deny, I’m hypnotized by the lights…

 The subway almost drove me insane
He sounds more noise then a hurrica-ane
Oh, when the outdoor moved I screamed
And all the people around laugh of me-e

 Oh-ooh, I know, should ignore, but no.
Cause they really don’t know how to have fun
And I do really miss the sun

 Refrão

 And they eat junk food all the time, in home would be a crime.
But is Guess is okay, I still skinny
And I hear people talk, trying to convince me to consume more
But I don’t even hear, I don’t care!

 Refrão(2x)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário